If You Have a Great Relationship With Your Bank, Do You Need a Mortgage Broker? Busting Mortgage Myths
About this episode of the I Love Edmonton Real Estate Podcast
If you have been with a bank for a long time and have a great relationship with them, do you need a broker? The answer is, it depends. From my perspective, a client should benefit from expanded options.
I do work with banks as well; it just depends on what the best option for the client is. There are any number of circumstances that could impact the decision on you borrowing, and having options is always going to be beneficial.
If the best deal for you is at your bank, I will place you there. It doesn’t always make a difference, but sometimes the relationship can benefit you. However, they aren’t beholden to you, unlike brokers who want to get you the best deal.
Connect with Elissa Fesyk
- Website: https://fesykmarketing.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FesykMarketing/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fesykmarketing/
More About the I Love Edmonton Real Estate Podcast
Host Jason Scott of The Mortgage Group talks to everyone and anyone who knows real estate in Edmonton.
Learn from local experts and get the inside scoop on anything that impacts Edmonton’s real estate market. Whether you are thinking of buying, selling or investing in the Edmonton market, Jason and his guests are here to help.
We interview top real estate professionals, decision-makers, influencers, and people who can help you learn more about what’s happening in Edmonton.
- If You Have a Great Relationship With Your Bank, Do You Need a Mortgage Broker? Busting Mortgage Myths
- Sarah Leib Offers Advice for Buying and Selling In Edmonton
- Advice from Realtors Simon and Elizabeth Schellenberg
- The Coming Wave of Edmonton Neighborhood Modernization, with David Moriarity
- Having Trouble Getting Your Property Seen? Bruno Schiavon Talks About The Technology You Need To Use