Is the Mortgage Broker on the Lender’s Side? Busting Mortgage Myths
About this episode of the I Love Edmonton Real Estate Podcast
From my perspective, I’m in it for the clients, not the lender. My job is to save you money and guide you through the process. Lender relationships are incredibly important, and size matters in the real estate world. There needs to be trust on both sides.
Sometimes the lender and broker are the same, making the client relationship a little different. While it isn’t a whole lot different, there isn’t the same number of fiduciary duties. It may conjure the image of hustling, but that isn’t a bad thing.
Occasionally, lenders will offer incentives to mortgage brokers. Promotional compensation is possible if they are looking for a greater market share, but for me, the client relationship is king.
Connect with Elissa Fesyk
- Website: https://fesykmarketing.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FesykMarketing/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fesykmarketing/
More About the I Love Edmonton Real Estate Podcast
Host Jason Scott of The Mortgage Group talks to everyone and anyone who knows real estate in Edmonton.
Learn from local experts and get the inside scoop on anything that impacts Edmonton’s real estate market. Whether you are thinking of buying, selling or investing in the Edmonton market, Jason and his guests are here to help.
We interview top real estate professionals, decision-makers, influencers, and people who can help you learn more about what’s happening in Edmonton.
- If You Have a Great Relationship With Your Bank, Do You Need a Mortgage Broker? Busting Mortgage Myths
- Sarah Leib Offers Advice for Buying and Selling In Edmonton
- Advice from Realtors Simon and Elizabeth Schellenberg
- The Coming Wave of Edmonton Neighborhood Modernization, with David Moriarity
- Having Trouble Getting Your Property Seen? Bruno Schiavon Talks About The Technology You Need To Use